The Art Of Racing In the Rain Discussion Guide

Book Discussion for The Art of Racing in the Rain
By Garth Stein

I enjoy leading book groups. When I lead, I write up a discussion guide to use. Feel free to ask your own questions or discuss your own observations or reactions in the comments section.

I have moved this discussion guide to my new blog, Group Reads which is a collection of discussion guides.  You can find a guide for this book at Group Reads: The Art of Racing in the Rain .

Stop by and see what other guides might interest you!


1 comment :

Italia said...

This book has a wonderfully unique story narrated by Enzo. A lab mix who watches too much tv and wants to be human. After seeing a National Geographic program he sets a plan in motion. His life intertwines with that of his human family. You do not need to be a dog lover or a fan of racing to enjoy this book. It has lots of symbolism and great meaning. I fell in love with Enzo and will always wonder what my dogs are thinking.