Let the Great World Spin Book Group Discussion Guide

Let The Great World Spin Discussion Guide
By Colum McCann

I enjoy leading book groups. When I lead, I write up a discussion guide to use. Feel free to ask your own questions or discuss your own observations or reactions in the comments section.

I have moved this discussion guide to my new blog, Group Reads which is a collection of discussion guides.  You can find a guide for this book at Group Reads: Let The Great World Spin.

Stop by and see what other guides might interest you!

1 comment :

Mia said...

After posting this guide, I used the guide for a discussion group. One of the areas where the group brought forth a range of disparate points of view most vocally was with respect to Corrigan and whether he was truly happy. Some saw him as depressed. Others as still searching and not finding, throughout his short life. I was surprised and intrigued by these perspectives which made me appreciate discussing the book all the more.